Saturday, October 25, 2014

Time Well Spent




 To all of my colleagues and Dr. Johnna Darragh
  
I applaud you on completing your Master’s Degree.  Dr. Darragh thank you for the constant challenge in you feed back and your words of wisdom. You all have helped me with support as I come to the end of my program. With personal losses of my daughter’s death, I feel truly blessed to even finish my program.

I believe the learning I gathered from my group is that we all have a passion for special needs children. We want them to have the same equal opportunities with their education as their peers. As early childhood professionals, we are driven to advocate and make a difference in children and their family’s life.  My personal growth and education will not stop here because I want to be knowledgeable and continue to be the best that I can be especially by doing the right things for children and their families. This can only be accomplished by challenging myself to continually grow and learn.

My long term goal is to stay educated and knowledgeable. I know that I have to be an advocate and a voice for children and their families especially if they are unable to be one for themselves. 

As you begin your next challenge in Early Childhood, I wish you all the best and I hope you too become a strong voice for children and their families especially the ones who lack the skills, confidence or knowledge to stick up for themselves.

You friend and colleague,
Diana Hardin

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Diana, thank you for the farewell message. Congratulations on completing the course and I wish you all the best in the future. I also hope that you accomplish each and every goal that you are working on. God bless you and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana,
    Congratulations and condolences. Life is about over coming your challenges and have great achievements. You are the perfect example of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana,
    I am sorry for your loss. I also congratulate you for this incredible achievement. We have all come so far and I know that the best is yet to come. I pray that the Lord will bless you in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete