Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Note of Thanks and Support



Thank you to all of my colleagues who have shared their hopes, dreams and goals while we continue to expand our knowledge. I value all of your opinions, personal experiences and questions.  It has helped me to learn and put into perspective different ideas and ways of life. We all have different opinions but we have a common goal, the passion to work with children and their families. I wish you all luck as you complete your degree. Children are our future and by providing safe, warm, and culturally responsive opportunities, they truly have a head start on their educational journey. 

Best of Luck, 

Diana

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the posts and information that you have included on your blog and discussions. Your insights have been helpful in my learning and continued growth as a professional.

    ReplyDelete